Friday, January 18, 2013

New Etsy Shop and an Antler Makeover



I love the natural history/science class feeling my house has now that I have some cool antlers on display. But since I like to do random projects instead of actually doing work, I decided this particular pair could benefit from some yarn. Pretty!

Speaking of antlers, I just opened a new Etsy shop! Antler Collective is my new little side project where I will be selling non-photography related items like insect jewelry, scarves, and any other projects I've been itching to try. It's very new, but if you get a chance, come on over and see the goods. I'll be adding things slowly. Like, really super slowly ♥

xo, Mandy

1 comment:

  1. That blog was amazing.

    If you are Looking For a Lightweight Hoodie, T-Shirt, Classic T-Shirt,
    100% Cotton T-Shirt, Lightweight Sweatshirt, Free Worldwide Shipping

    Banksy Hoodies
    Banksy Hoodies and T-Shirts
    Banksy Clothing for Men
    Banksy T-Shirts on banksyhoodies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails